logoslogan
apple cinnamon

Stuffed with a sugary, cinnamon stuffing and topped with a crispy crumb topping. As if that wasn’t enough,
we then drizzle layers of creamy vanilla icing on top!

 

cinnamon roll

Our Ingredients: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Filtered Water, Granulated Sugar, Vanilla Icing (Sucrose, Shortening [Palm Kernal Oil, Soy Lecithin], Water, Wheat Flour, Invert Sugar, Dry Milk Powder, Corn Syrup, Contains less than 2% of: Butter [Butter Cream, Natural Flavors], Salt, Corn Starch, Locust Bean Gum, Xanthan Gum, Soy Lecithin, Cultured Dextrose, Natural Flavor, Lactic Acid, Palm Oil), Molasses, Unsweetened Apple Sauce, Invert Beet and/or Cane Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, Eggs, Unsalted Butter, Canola Oil, Cinnamon, Palm Oil, Flaxseed, Yeast, Corn Starch, Salt, Soda. Contains: Wheat, Soy, Egg, Milk

 

Nutritional Facts: Serving Size 3.5 oz; Calories 320; Calories from Fat 60; Total Fat 7g (10%); Saturated Fat 2.5g (12%); Trans Fat 0g; Cholesterol 15mg (5%); Protein 7g (15%); Total Carbohydrate 61g (20%); Sugars 19g; Dietary Fiber 3g (14%); Sodium 150mg (6%); Calcium 4%; Iron 15%; Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 2%

Please review the nutritionals on your actual package.

 

Varieties
bagel egg cheese   egg cheese
 

 

Contact Us
Pretzel Club Twitter Facebook Flickr youtube Our Blog