3.5oz. - 6oz.
Microwave (for softer pretzel):
• Remove pretzel from bag and put on a microwave-safe plate
• Set the cooking/power setting for High
• Heat Thawed Pretzel for 20-30 seconds (depending on size)
• Heat Frozen Pretzel for 50-60 seconds (depending on size)
Conventional or Toaster Oven (for crispier pretzel):
• Set the oven temperature for 350 degrees F
• Remove pretzel from bag and place on a baking sheet in pre-heated oven
• Heat Thawed Pretzel for 6-7 minutes (depending on size)
• Heat Frozen Pretzel for 12-15 minutes (depending on size)
** For best results, thaw or defrost before heating. Oven temperatures and Microwaves vary, so use settings as a guide and add additional time to heat the products to your preference. Our pretzels are fully baked and simply need to be warmed. CAUTION: PRODUCT MAY BE HOT.
All products are good 4 days in the refrigerator and 6 months from purchase in the freezer.